- This event has passed.
Library Closed Due to COVID-19
March 17 - March 31
Dear Camargo Township District Library Patrons and Community Members,
To help contain the spread of COVID-19 in our community, our library will be closed to the public until at least April 1, 2020. We will continue to monitor the public health recommendations to see if we will need to extend that date.
All programming, outreach, and meeting room bookings have been canceled as well. We will continue to monitor this situation and will reassess as new information becomes available. Closing the Library for an extended period is a difficult decision, but the health and safety of our community and staff are our first priority. We apologize for any inconvenience.
During the closure period:
- Please hold onto library materials you have until the library re-opens.
- All library materials already checked out will be given an extended due date until April 1st, 2020.
- Online services are available with your library card and PIN number. Visit camargotownship.org for more info on our e-resources.
- All items on the hold shelf will remain on the hold shelf until we re-open.
- We are not accepting any donations.
Although the library will be closed to the public, library staff members will be available to answer phone calls, monitor emails, address inquiries through Facebook, assist with account issues and help with e-resources from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm Monday through Friday. No staff will be available on the weekends.
We appreciate your understanding and we hope to see you in person soon!
The Board and Staff of the CTDL